Over the next 5 years we will make critical safety and security improvements at every school in the district, invest in hands on learning/CTE facilities and replace an aging Gardiner Middle School and renovate Ogden Middle School.Learn more
If the Bond Passes, What Would it Cost?
If the Bond Passes, What Would it Cost? Property owners in the Oregon School District currently are paying $1.14 per thousand of assessed value. The proposed $158 million dollar bond would cost taxpayes an additional .10 per $1,000 of assessed value. For example, owners of a home assessed at $300,000 could expect to pay $30 more a year or $2.50 per month.
- Jennings Lodge Elementary: 1938
- Beavercreek Elementary: 1948
- Redland Elementary: 1948
- Gaffney Lane Elementary: 1965
- Holcomb Elementary: 1966
- Candy Lane Elementary: 1969
- John McLoughlin Elementary: 1975
- Gardiner Middle School: 1954
- Ogden Middle School: 1965
- Jackson Campus: 1938
- Oregon City High School: 2003
- Bond Development Timeline (PNG)
- Bond Development Task-Force Materials
- By the Numbers (PDF)
- Building Assessment Report (Google Drive – PDF)
- Long Range Facility Plan (PDF)
- Long Range Facility Plan – Executive Summary (PDF)
- 2018 PSU Demographic Enrollment Report (PDF)
- PSU Demographic Presentation Summary Report (PDF)
We want to hear from you.
Interested in learning more about the proposed bond? Got an idea you’d like to share with the School Board? We’d like to hear from you. Please fill out our survey below: