Oregon City High School
Built in 2003
About the Project
- New Safety Bollards installed at the main High School entry as a protective physical barrier.
- New School Guard glass installed at reception area windows.
- New reception entry doors with School Guard glass.
- Strobe Light Fixtures installed (interior and exterior)
- Interior courtyard site drainage repairs to address run-off water intrusion in the building.
Project Coordinator for Support Services
Oregon City School District
Bond Manager for Safety & Security, CTE, and District Upgrades
- Pre-Design: January – February 2020
- Design: March – April 2020
- Land-Use: May – July 2021
- Bid Award: February – April 2021
- Construction: May 2020 – February 2021
- Closeout: February – March 2021